The MVME7100 embedded computing blade expands the Emerson Network Power VME roadmap with both performance and memory enhancements. This platform is a perfect fit for industrial automation and military-aerospace applications such as radar/sonar, information system control and instrumental test.
Join Emerson Network Power’s Jennifer Burgess for a brief Webcast discussing:
• Improved VME performance with multicore processors
• Backward compatibility and design investment preservation
• Expanded memory options
• Higher capacity user Flash
• First fabric (PCI Express) enabled board
• Expanded I/O
• New high-speed, fabric enabled, expansion module
• Protection against migration to alternate technologies
In less than “13 minutes,” developers will learn how Emerson Network Power is cultivating a robust VMEbus ecosystem, pushing on-board storage capacities with integrated Flash and incorporating very rugged storage technology that replaces the need to add fragile rotating media.